Vicarstown Works, also known as the Sodor Dieselworks, is the main diesel and electric locomotive repair facility on the Island of Sodor. The diesels of the North Western, Culdee Fell and Arlesdale Railways are repaired here.
- An elevating turntable
- A stationery crane named Happy Hook
- A set of lifting jacks
- An on-site smelting department
- A five-road shed with a turntable to accommodate the diesels
- A special shed for Diesel 10
- A giant vice
- The Works' logo is a black and white picture of Den with "Vicarstown" and "Works" above and below it respectively, and black hazard stripes on the sides.